Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Recipe of Ultimate Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno)

Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno)

Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

When it comes to cooking, it's crucial to keep in mind that every one started somewhere. I don't know of one person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and ready to go. There's a great deal of learning which must be done as a way to become prolific cook and there is obviously room for improvement. Not only would you will need to start with the basics when it comes to cooking however you nearly should start if learning to cook a brand new cuisine such as Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.

Healthy cooking can be difficult because many people do not desire to spend some time planning and preparing meals which our own families won't eat. At exactly the exact same time, we want our own families to be healthier so that we feel pressured to understand new and improved methods of cooking healthy foods to the family to enjoy (and unfortunately in a few instances scorn).

Cooking healthy isn't an overnight change; it is a lifestyle change that should be implemented one step at a time. You do not have to get in your kitchen and through out every tiny thing which you deem'Bad' simply work to never buy more of these items after they have already been used. Make wiser decisions when purchasing carbs for food prep and also you will quickly realize that you've made an extremely important step in the process of integrating healthful eating and cooking habits at dwelling.

Many things affect the quality of taste from Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Hello everyone…I hope everyone had a lovely weekend….Thank you all for your lovely comments about the new layout of my blog as this came as a huge surprise to me too. Friday afternoon I received a few messages from friends telling me that they were unable to see my blog, so I looked into and saw a pop up message that said “We will be back at the end of the day” Thank you! I was like what in the world is this now..:( I contacted WordPress support and they told me that it was the plugin I added that is causing the problem, I thought to myself with only 1 plugin I already have issues?? WP support was really very helpful they told me to deactivate the plugin and all would be fine. About 1/2 hr. later I went back to check my blog and OMG that’s when I saw the new layout. I was shocked! at first I thought it was someone else’s blog, but after looking at it for a while I thought to myself, wait a second who is the only person who has access to my blog??? oh!!! I know who my good friend MINA!!…I sent her a message asking her if she was doing something and she responded with “Damn girl,,don’t look” (hahhhahah that was so funny)….this was suppose to be a surprise and so I closed the blog and did not go back to it until later that afternoon. 🙂 Mina is a web designer and a very very busy lady, she found time when I first thought about starting a blog to help me out, she set up my WP account and has been there whenever I needed help.

Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno):

  1. 750 grams Green Beans
  2. 500 grams Ground Beef
  3. 4 Fresh Tomatoes (diced)
  4. 2 small Onions (chopped)
  5. 2 Garlic cloves (chopped & optional)
  6. 2 Eggs
  7. 3 pieces sliced bread
  8. 1 tablespoon Oregano
  9. 1 tablespoon Dill
  10. 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
  11. 1/4 cup & 3 tablespoons of cup Olive Oil

Instructions to make to make Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno)

  1. Add 1 onion into pot along with the 1/4 cup of Olive oil simmer and then add green beans.
  2. Continue by adding in diced tomatoes stir and cook for 30 minutes.
  3. Put ground beef into a bowl.
  4. Put sliced bread into food processor.
  5. Add the onion.
  6. Greek Yogurt.
  7. Add all the ingredients along with the last 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix by hand, this makes about 6 large hamburger patties.
  8. Once the green beans are cooked add into a large baking pan
  9. Top beans with hamburger patties and place into oven. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂

It's those small steps you take towards your objective of cooking well balanced meals for the family that will matter a lot greater than any giant leap. Before you realize it that you will find that you have greater energy and a better sense of overall health than you'd have envisioned before changing up your eating customs. If this is not enough to encourage you however, you can check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes when you lose a size or two.

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno). Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment for "Recipe of Ultimate Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno)"